The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Reason




After such pain why would I want to walk down the aisle?
After so many disappointments why would I want to keep trying?

It makes me wonder some times what it all means
I see so many people giving up and walking away
No matter what words of wisdom they receive they make up their minds to give it up

I face the fears and the doubts
I know that there are so many things I cannot live without

Why would I walk away from someone that gives so much and asks for so little?

There are symbols used to show love, appreciation, and trust

No symbol is greater than a circle

This symbol means everlasting
It is an ongoing cycle of strength, love, compansionship, friendship, partnership, and promise.

So after receving this symbol I now understand why I wanted to travel this journey again
This is why I want to face the fears and build the future
It is why I give my heart to him without doubt or regret

Once it was placed on my finger my life changed and I never looked back

It is the reason and I don't need convincing anymore.

1 comment:

  1. That's so beautiful. It makes me want to cry. I hope that happens to me one day.

    ReplyDelete