The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm Free!

I woke up this morning shouting, "I'm Free! I'm Free!" I'm no longer bound by the expectations of others. I no longer care what men think about me! I don't care that I don't have a 6 pack, 6 figures, light skin, or the anal cavity that a car could fit in!
I'm me and that's all that matters. Life is way too short to live by other people's idea of you. Why in the hell should I be perfect when the dudes with such high expectations are alone. If you had it going on so strong you would be knocking brothas off with a stick and not hitting me up constantly!
There is a factor about me that is so strong that I can attrack the best of people through their hearts and not their eyes. What you don't like someone else will love! What you don't consider attractive someone else will consider a work of art!
People embrace what is you and except nothing less than the best for yourself. In the end of your life cycle do you really want to be noted for what you did to please other people?
Think about it the next time you come face to face with your judge (date)! Remember my words, "I'm Free!"

No comments:

Post a Comment