The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wasting Chances

Since I have started my new path on love and life I have run into a lot of people that make me laugh on the inside.
Since I've told them that I have met someone I got a lot of, "Man I thought I had a chance", "Why didn't you give me the time to get to know you more?", "He can't treat you like me", "What can this nigga do for you?", "When it doesn't work out call me"
I have never been so amazed at the amount of garbage people can throw your way. Knowing my current life situation that led me down the road of uncertainty and now I've met someone that didn't fall in love with the chance to have sex with me but for the chance to really get to know me.
He's not putting me on a list...he's not comparing me to others. We talk every single day and not once have we missed the chance to call one another. We make the effort to visit one another and enjoy each others company with no distraction.
I have had guys stop talking to me for weeks and then I get a text message..."Whats good?" What the hell is that? Is that what they consider conversation...a fucking text message!!!
People aren't being treated like human beings anymore. People are being treated like random forms of entertainment. People are viewed as the last resort when nothing else seems to work out.
I don't know about any of you but I don't play that shit! You want to get to know me then you give me all of the attention you have. If you want to establish a strong connection with me then you stop trying to talk to other guys and me at the same time. If you want my undivided attention then why don't you pick up the phone to say, "Hello Greg how are you doing?" Instead of sending me short ignorant ass text messages!
But actually it's too late because someone real has beat you to the punch. He knew what he wanted and he's going for it. Right now it's about us and no one else. When we talk it's more than a line or two. When we see one another it's more about spending time and not just having a quick sex session...though it is worth the wait!
Find out what it is you are doing wrong and make it right. There are so many great people out there waiting for love and you are wasting their chances with your bullshit!
GROW UP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment