The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Thursday, February 4, 2010

WOW!

I spent this weekend with real and true friends. Sitting with them and going over our courses of life really opened up my heart and mind to what I never knew.
For a long time I've felt alone as though there wasn't anyone that understood me or knew the things that I felt and wanted. Here I was placed in a room with 3 people that knew me in different time but all said the same things about me when it came to what type of person I am.
People, life is short but shorter if we live for just the day. There are only 24 hours in a day but honestly are we going to live out our lives? Do we even know when we're destined to leave this world? Stop questioning everything, be the answer and pass it on to those that you know and love. You'll be amazed by the changes you make in life by just being free of the soap box hype!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment