The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I Get It

Stop and think for a moment...when you talk to someone new in your life do you really give them the honest truth?
When someone starts asking you personal questions are you answering to the best of your abilities?
If you have more than one person interested in you, are you letting them know that there is competition for your attention?

Some times I find these guys that have 1000 questions for me but can't answer a single one when the roles are reversed! Is it really necessary to give someone the third degree when you aren't really interested in the first place?

I find it to be a means of entertainment. I don't understand what happened to people that want real love and real connections. It's a sad thing to see grown ass men playing games with people their ages or younger. It's like no one cares about reputation anymore.

Think about the bullshit you put on others and realize that you are known for the games you play. I thought that by 30 years of age you should have your shit together. Maybe younger in some cases but I am running into so many older men that talk as if they have all the time in the world to get it right.

Now don't get me wrong...I'm not perfect by a long shot but I know me and I know my worth. I know that love is possible, I know that having a family is so doable! Can we please stop with the mind games, the phone tags and the empty promises!

When you waste the time of others your time is wasting away as well. Life is short for us all and don't you think you need to start cherishing in the little things while you have them to cherish? Don't you think it's best to be known as an honest man and not a playful child?

This isn't directed to anyone in particular...it's just me saying how I feel. I want honest conversation for once. I want to be able to talk with someone with no holding back. Let's break the bullshit cycle and actually be who we describe ourselves to be.

Stop using other names, stop using other people's pictures, stop putting up pictures of how we use to look many years ago! Let's be men and start building bridges to connect one another and not burn them down!

No comments:

Post a Comment