The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Moving On

Some times I wonder if I'll ever truly understand the concept of getting over the past and starting on the future.I find myself looking on past events that are similar in nature of what I am facing in my present time. The difference being me.I am faced with being brought in the middle of the same situations but now I approach them with a different thought and process.People tend to not notice that your response to them isn't the same as their statement to you. It made me realize that I have changed a lot and I don't dwell on the past issues that arise over and over again.Taking people for lesser value than they are worth is a huge mistake becuase as I've learned over the years, once those people are gone you never get a chance to take it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment