The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Thursday, February 4, 2010

One Eye Open

Woke up this morning with one eye open. I wonder why we do that. Is it that looking at things half way gives you time to change the outcome or circumstance. The funny thing about that is a lot of people approach life the way I approach my morning.
So many of us believe that they can always stop or change things when we think that they aren't going to work out for us. We muddle through life trying to take bits and pieces of life and rearrange them for our own selfish pleasures.
Living here in GA as long as I have I see it when people look for mates. They will love, wine and dine them but as soon as another model walks by they are off to pursue and neglect. What's wrong with staying with the same person until the end of time? Why is it such a bad feeling to be with that one person?
From what I've gathered, staying with that one person is like saying that you accept the end. It is pretty scary when you think about it. We all know that we are all going to die but to settle down with one person actually makes that fear come to life. As long as we're running the streets, jumping from bed to bed we have control over our lives. That moment when you utter those words "I love you" you give your life up to someone. So all that you did that kept you running all stops and you are faced with that truth that life is counting down to the end.
So the thing I do now is when I wake up in the morning I just open both eyes, strecth and thank GOD for another day. I embrace my relationship and thank GOD that I have someone that knows me and loves me. Hey look at it like this...he didn't have to give you that extra day. We are all living on borrowed time so start living like you are on loan and one day you will have to pay back all of the time you're wasting running and playing with people's minds and hearts.
It's time to start living and loving! That's how I want to go out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment