The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Back To Life

I'm back in school and back at work. Walking through the doors of my job seemed so unusual. Not having someone to call and tell about my day and not having someone calling me throughout the day to make sure that I haven't flipped on anyone really hit home this past Monday.
The wonderful thing about that feeling was it didn't break me down and make me feel like my life was over. I have truly experienced something that very few people experience...I have been in love with someone that loved me unconditionally and there is not a better joy than to know you have had that in your life.
I still have a journey ahead and that journey will not be easy but through what I've seen, and felt throughout the years I believe that I have been geared with the necessary luggage to take this hike.
It would be so easy to fall into yourself and cry over and over again. It would be so simple to drift away from the world and let everything in your life go. The hardest thing to do is face yourself and still want that life you built, the children you prayed for, that beautiful house and that wonderfully financially secured career you've been working on.
If anyone reading this knows my personality then you would understand that I can't stand easy or simple. I love the battle, the journey, the unknown and just plain out living! I will keep on the path that I created and never will I look back in regret or wonder.
Just because you loose people and things in life, doesn't give you the right to loose yourself. Be strong and vigilant in your effort to take ownership on your life and your future.
People are placed in your life for a reason, the hardest thing some times is to figure out that reason. The funny thing is that some times the reason isn't made clear until that person is out of your life.
"May you conquer the world! May you stick your flag in your standing place and own your land! Though the world may beat you and take your precious things away, just remember that physcial or material possessions only last for awhile. It's the memory of having those people or things the world cannot take away. For to live free is to live without advice or worry. So go on and live, but don't forget to love!"

No comments:

Post a Comment