The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm Going To Be Happy

Dayum! Just lost my job!
Dayum! Just lost my car!
Fuck! I lost my home!

It's strange though, I am still smiling and I'm still standing. I guess it's because I realize that these things are only temporary. They only serve a purpose for a moment in life.

I look pass what I thought I wanted and hold tight to what I need. A happy life with someone that loves me unconditionally and stands by my side no matter what.

When the road seems a little more bumpy than usual you still focus your eye sight on the purpose of you being on this road. Why fool yourself to believe that it will always be great and wonderful?

I understand my strength now that I need more than when I didn't appreciate it. Blinking during the storm will cause you to miss so much that is important to the transition of change.

I can't promise that I won't get upset, that I won't curse aloud, I can't promise that I won't get angry at my situation from time to time, but what I can guarantee you is the "I'm Going To Be Happy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment