The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Why?

If this is making love then why would I want anything else
If this is being happy why would I look for anything else
If this is caring for someone else then I will keep it moving
If this is building a life together then I'm going to keep on building
If this is dreaming big and living large then please don't wake me
If this is floating on could 9 then please don't shake me
Why would you want to see other people just incase when the one you're talking to now does it all
Why would you want to doubt your heart the fun of loving again
Why would you search for a reason to end something that makes you smile every day
Why would you allow other people's opinions alter the way you feel about your new found love
Why would a little distance stop you from going that extra mile to say, "I love you", "I miss you"
Why would I feel lonely when you are just a phone call away
Why would I feel horny when the thought of your touch pleases me
Why would I even imagine trying to search for something better when this is it
"Why?"

No comments:

Post a Comment