The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Under New Management

There is this strange transition from heart break to heart healing. I have experienced so much of both that some times it can overwhelm me.
I am a hopeless romantic and I love to hear stories of true love winning over ignorance! It gives me the hope that true love still exsists!
Right now I'm reaching out to the world again wanting that love in my life. No longer afraid of the pain of loosing but geared up for the reward of receiving the next one in store for me.
I believe that people are placed in your life in the different transitions of your life. When you aren't sure where you are you get someone that is still searching as well. You see yourself through the works of them and then you open your eyes.
Once that person leaves you have an understanding of what you want then you meet someone who thinks the same but they make mistake after mistake. You see yourself in them and then you let that go realizing that you have a lot to learn still.
Once that person is out of your life you realize that life changes and so do you. So you no longer fool yourself in believing that you know exactly what you want. Then that person that feels the same way comes into your life and you do what you haven't done before...you grow together!
I'm there now and my heart is under new management. I now allow myself the reality of not knowing...I admit that I'm still in the entry level of life and gladly have a lot to learn from where I've come from.
My, my ignorance is bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment