The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Thursday, February 4, 2010

In Love With Two Men

Such a powerful and sad experience loosing a love. The moment you accept that it's gone you find yourself so lost and without purpose. July 23, 2008 will always be the moment I look back on and remember that feeling all too well. Then here comes another chapter in my life. December 6, 2008 was the day I met the reason that I smile every day and the reason that I remembered my purpose and found my inner child all over again. I have memories with my lost love that hold on to my heart every waking moment. I look around at areas we've been, listen to songs that we sung to, watch movies that we loved and bought together, wear clothes that he bought me while still hanging up clothes of his. Each day that moves as slowly as it does only reminds me of the power that we shared together. Each day that me and my new love spend together is a new one. We are beginning to have a routine and it's funny to see the things we do throughout the day. The more time we spend together only plays on my imagination of the day we live together. The things that he likes to do, the places he likes to go, the music that he likes to listen to, the clothes that he likes to wear. I sometimes feel my lost loves arms around my waist at night. It comforts me and reminds me of how he use to make me feel so secure and at peace when he held me through the night. I can still feel his lips kiss my night good night as I close my eyes to dream. When it is time to sleep my new love rubs my head and looks deep into my eyes. He gives me this kiss that soothes me and melts me into sleep. I can feel his arms around my waist holding me tightly. I feel warm and secure with his touch and I sleep peaceful knowing that he's right there beside me. My heart has doubled and at times I feel it is impossible to do so but I do love 2 men. The sad truth is that I love the memory of the man I lost and I love the future I have with the man I'm with. It is a painful blessing to experience a life like this. Not many people can say that they've fallen in love twice with men that have equal abilities to love you endlessly. 2 men that want only the best for me and want only for me to smile. If you ever have a chance to live a life where you can meet angels such as these, please never take them for granted. Know that it is a rare blessing to actually love someone as strongly as the last. Take a walk down memory lane some times to relive what made those moments and that person special to you. If you are blessed to still have them with you, then please hold them tight and cherish the moments ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment