The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Moving On Up

I've received my second promotion within 3 months. GOD is good!! It was just recently that I felt I wasn't headed in the direction my heart wanted me to. I was lost and unsure of myself and that's a place that keeps your eyes closed from the possibilities!!!
When I finally stopped the questioning and second guessing I received what I was ready for. Now instead of just being a leader, everyone is beginning to see me as I am. I am a natural born leader and I believe that the world needs more. Following whatever sounds great at the time is a sure way of being stuck in a rut and not knowing what's good for us.
I believe that we have a calling but only a few of us will every hear it! Those of us that answer are looked upon as being more than what we are. We are hated because we see the bigger picture. Don't be afraid to see and listen. What you may hear might hurt but at least you'll know!!!
Trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment