The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Looking For The One

I'm looking for the one people!
I am looking for that guy that wants to read my stories, my poetry and listen to my songs. I want that guy that can sit there and stare at me as if I'm the only one in exsistence. I want the guy that knows how much honesty means to me and shows it by being truthful at all times. I want the man that can stand right beside me with his chest out and a confident smile knowing that he is mine and I belong to him. I want to feel that warm embrace when the world starts to dish out the cold shoulder. I want the man that will slap reality into my mind when I begin to drift off into dream land! I want the man that will tell me whats what and not be afraid that he hurt my feelings. I want the man that can give me the respect as a man and welcome my passive/aggressive nature. I want the man that can understand and deal with the balance. I want a man that is a man and could care less of what people label as a "Life Style!" I want the man that can look me in the eyes and say to me, "I Love You!" I want the man that will weather the storm and remain strong even through the great times!
I'm looking for the one people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment