The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Thursday, February 4, 2010

What's New

I have had many experiences and it seems like each time I feel I've seen it all, I am thoroughly surprised.It's strange the things you miss and then it's strange the things you wish you could forget.I am surprised with how far I've come in such a short period of time. I have doubted myself, my worth, my future and my happiness. Now I can't imagine why.I look back on those times and I can't say that recognize that person feeling or doing those things.I have this new man in my life that makes me actually feel like I'm living a fairytale. He cares about all of my needs and rarely stresses his own. He wants me to smile and be happy, so he goes out his way to make sure that it happens.I wrote stories of love and romance back in the day because I craved it so much, now I merely write from experience. I feel like one of those people that others avoid because they are tired of hearing about their love life.I thought losing my job would change me negatively because all I knew was work. That job got me through the death of my father, brother, mother and lover, but I gained so much from that loss. I learned who my real friends are and who I can live without. I realized that I was overlooked and that I was worth more than a title.I'm living a blessed life and I thank God everyday for being able to breathe it all in and take full advantage of it.So what's new with me? I'm finally living for me and I'm loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment