The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Quench My Thirst

Quench My Thirst was a book that I started years ago. It was a story that I started writing in a 5 subject notebook. Before I knew it the words jumped from paper onto a computer screen and then there was no stopping me. It was as if I saw my life and the life of others form right before my eyes!
People never truly understand why they go through what they go through but I am here to tell you that everything has a purpose and reason to season! Through the life experiences of myself and others I was able to create a book that I love to my heart! That book is now being published and I am so sure that it will touch many people for the simple fact that it's not something that I just threw together it is something that came from my heart!
To create something and share it with people with the hopes of helping someone who may have or will go through what you survived! The book is mainly about self worth and understanding. My brother Anthony and I were strong believers of knowing what you're worth! Knowing who is worth your time. Just to say that you are all that doesn't register that you are confident it justs sings that you are oblivious to how important you are truly are.
So what I hope I get back from the creation is the sense that everyone understand that being in love isn't anything if you can't love yourself! Trying to make others happy isn't anything compared to being happy inside!
For me words dance like a fire fly caught in a hurricane. But to control those words and place meaning with them is truly a blessing and is a blessing to be shared by and to all! Take the time to read something some times and prove these people wrong!
You know it's said that if you don't want a black person to know something...put it in a book!
Ain't that some shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment