The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I Hear It So Clearly Now

For many years there have been messages coming to me in different forms and through different people. I never really took the time to listen. I never took the time to try and understand why these messages were being sent to me and why were they so important.
After all that I've been through this year I see that signs are very important but we get so caught up in our everyday that we don't take time to just listen and learn. We never know more than other people, it's just that we have a different interpretation than others.
My Father use to tell me things all of the time. His favorite line was, "Keep On Living!" I never understood what that meant. In fact every time he'd say it me and my siblings would laugh because we thought it was so funny. But now loosing him, my brother Anthony and my Mom I see what he means.
"Keep On Living!" You complain about your job, about your home, about your kids, about your money, about bills and whatever else it is you can complain about. But keep on living to see that these things don't make you who you are. All of this is just temporary. Even your children aren't yours once they are no longer with you. If you screw up the state can remove your kids from you, your baby momma or daddy can see you as unfit and remove your child(ren).
We want to hold on to things that just don't want to be held on to. But keep on living so that you can see past the materialistic bullshit, the sneaky and shady asses that are just in it to hurt you. Keep on living so that you can learn from the mistakes made by you and others around you. That way you can teach the right path to those behind you.
I never really understood what my father meant, but
I Hear It So Clearly Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment