The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Get Me Bodied!

Why is it that when you go to the club feeling hot as hell you can't find someone to dance with? It seems like everyone is in their own huddle and they aren't doing much of anything. I want to go to the club and meet someone that wants to dance until the lights come on and they kick our asses out! I want to get bodied!
Why can't I dance and grind on a guy without him thinking that I want to go home and have sex with him? Why can't we just enjoy being sexy together and allowing ourselves to drift off and make the night magical with those words that kill the moment, "Can I hit that?" I want to get bodied!
Why when a guy starts talking to you in a club and the conversation is going very well then someone he knows walks up and he totally starts a new conversation with you still standing there? Why can't he just speak and get back to giving you the attention? I want to get bodied!
Beyonce made a point of making that song because I think that it will save the dance floor. I've noticed a lot of clubs don't focus on the floor they focus on the bar and the fact that people are there trying to get a hook-up! Whatever happened to going to the club to get down and then coming home and talking about how fine the brothas were and how the DJ was working his ass off? I want to dance, flirt, drink and conversate!!!!

Please someone out there, GET ME BODIED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment