The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Thursday, February 4, 2010

What Ever Happened To Honesty & Trust

It always trips me out on how guys try to play games on people. I mean, if there is something that you want why can't you ask for it and not try to feed people what you think they want to hear?
I've been approached several times by guys that say they want a long-term relationship and that they can see me being in their life. When I tell them that I want children and to pursue a career in music and writing they say that they want the same. As soon as we get together they want to control everything that I do.
If you want to be the only person in someone's life then you need to find someone that is down for that. There's no way that I can dedicate my entire life to a man and not focus on me and my future child(ren). People don't believe in compromise any more either. It's got to be their way or no way at all.
If you met me in the club then why get mad if I still want to hang out every now and again. You'd rather me stay home with you and then when I start to make that a routine, now you want to hang out becuase you feel we spend too much time together.
I'm putting this out because I would love for someone to shed some light on these issues. These are things that I experience with almost every guy I meet. I know that they say when you constantly run into the same guy it's not them it's something in you that attracts these type of men.
Someone give me some advice on how to change up and shake up my social life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment