The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Who I Am

When I awaken from a long restful sleep, I slowly, and softly rise to my feet

“Who Am I?”

I put out my clothes, take a shower, stay in the bathroom primping for at least an hour

“Who Am I?”

When I am ready for the day, I step out of my house with total confidence and assurance
I am carefree, understanding, and have the most endurance of tolerance

“Who Am I?”

When I’m in the presence of others, I stand tall and face them with the readiness to mengal
The stature I carry and the out spoken attitude I have, you wouldn’t even know that I was single

“Who Am I?”



I hold my head high, my linguistics in check
I am appreciative and thankful for the comments I get
But when it comes to a debate about my self presence and attitude
I just brush it off, no need to be rude



“Who Am I?” It’s so obvious to see, I couldn’t live my life no better, than just being me!


Kru-Shal/4/20/98

No comments:

Post a Comment