The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Me

Who is this image standing before me
Who is this lonely soul who cries alone
Who is this person, who could you be
He has the same face the same tone

Why is it that this image speaks but words aren’t of hearing
But I mustn’t speak a word for he may know what I’m fearing
Could this image be a figment of my imagination
As I gesture to move also does he with no hesitation

Why is this image here
What does it mean
I shall speak for I have nothing to fear
I am not scared though that is how it may seem

What?! I know who you are with a feeling of glee
You aren’t a stranger; a ghost; a trick; or anything I
thought you would be
You’re the same person, you’re “ME”


Kru-Shal/1998

No comments:

Post a Comment