The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Free

Trapped! I hear the wind from the whip
Screams! As I feel the pain
Crys! As I feel blood pouring down my hip
Lonely! As I stay strapped in the rain

When will it end? I ask so pleadingly
Where’s my life? Do I have one to live?
Is there a chance for me to be who I want to be?
What reason is it that I can’t receive, but must give?

Suddenly, a weight has been lifted
The sun shines upon my lifeless body
I feel as though I’ve finally been gifted
I’m being pulled away from this mad world slowly and softly

What? Is that a light I see?
Is this an angel that has come for me?
The soars and scares are no longer where they use to be
Praise the lord! I’m finally “FREE”


Kru-Shal/1998

No comments:

Post a Comment