The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

This Nameless Lady

I see her everyday walking across the street
She seems to have music in her ears because she smiles and walks in rhythm
When she passes strangers she speaks and welcomes them as if she’s known them her entire life
I don’t know her story, whether she is someone’s mother, sister, friend, or wife
All I know is that when she passes me by my heart skips a beat
It’s not due to attraction it’s just this energy that she keeps
She carries the sun with her as she does her glow
I can’t help but admire this work of art
She generates a respect that is instant and not demanded
She is beauty and grace; no one can deny that she is there
If you see her you feel the joy of a mother’s baby
So much power in her presence….
This nameless lady


©Gregory James Upson 04/16/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment