The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Being Real

Firm beliefs of reality, all seem very glimm to me
Whatever happened to trust, care, responsibility
Why can’t we have trust and honesty

When I speak my mind, I am labeled rude
In reality, I absorb all of my surroundings, as I would soul food

My facial expressions tell all, my emotions run deep
When I feel nothing need be said, I am quiet, not one little peep

In a crowd, I would stand out like a soar thumb
When others are “Entertained” by singers that scream, I am relaxed by
the mellowness of a hum.

My spirit runs free, like a falling leaf in the wind
Only me, myself, and I could be best friends

Not being conceded or stuck on myself, just laying down the facts
In life people can act real funky, and I ain’t got time for that


Kru-Shal/1998

No comments:

Post a Comment