The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Quench My Thirst

DAMN!! I’m thirsty! My mouth so dry, emotions so empty
Facing problems everyday, which there are plenty

No taste in my mouth, my tongues so numb
This effect on me seems kinda of dumb
I’ve been single long enough to be use to it
I don’t have to answer to anyone, or put up with un-
necessary sh**!

It’s not the heat of the sun, Oh no it couldn’t be
It’s not the dryness of the wind, that is so plain to see

I guess I’m tired of being alone
Coming home after work, sitting by an unringing phone

I feel kinda relaxed, but on top of that alittle unsure
I’ve had my feel of love, but now I think I’m ready for more

There’s an empty void in my heart that needs to be filled, for a lover
or friend
I guess whatever comes first, just as long as they can , “Quench My Thirst!”


Kru-Shal/4/20/98

No comments:

Post a Comment