The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

So Scared

Where am I? What am I? Who I am?
Why won’t people just let me be?
I don’t know where to go?
Who will help me?

No matter what I try to do to make it, it never seems to work
Everybody that I thought was my friends are the very ones that left me hurt

I can’t be myself without people changing face
They disregard my feelings and treat me as if I was a disgrace

More and more I find the urge to just run away
Though I know that no matter where I go those same demons are here to stay
I try to be nice, kind and carefree
No matter what I do they still disrespect me

One day I know that I will stand tall and strong not fearing a damn thing
Those same demons will emerge and I will ward off all the negativity they bring
I won’t run away, I won’t be afraid
I will burn this bed of pity that I have made

Hopefully that day will be soon, as swiftly as can be
I feel it but I just can’t pull out that strength inside of me

I can’t speak now, even if I was dared
I wanna be stronger but I’m just So Scared!



07/16/99 – Kru-Shal

No comments:

Post a Comment