The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kisses Count

Smooches here, smooches there
It was a beginning, not much of a care
I’d hit you, you’d hit me
I’d push you down for my friends to see
Thinking about it, it’s so funny, I was a little fool
Just two kids flirting in grade school

Time has passed nothing stays the same
Everything between us suddenly changed
Everyone knew it would come to this
You’ve always told me, that it was your wish

Changing from crazy kids to husband and wife
There is now a new chapter in our life
We’re together now, and it’s meant to last
GOD! How time can go so fast

No matter what problems we face, we’ll work them out
Our love will prevail and that’s no doubt
If only everyone knew how much those kisses count



Kru-Shal/9/12/98

No comments:

Post a Comment