The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Now I Know

This morning I awoke feeling full of glee
What the hell was it? That’s not me

So I went on with my normal routine as if the feeling would go away
The more my mind pondered the more the feeling seemed to stay

This can’t be right; that’s just not the way that I think I should be feeling now
I’m still angry from the past that seems to stay on a constant, never knowing how

I’m not letting up as easy as before, that’s the reason I am the way I am
So feeling you can just go to hell because I just don’t give a damn
I’m sick of giving myself and then being stripped of my loyalty
It seems like no matter what I try to do there’s someone out there that gets the best of me

I know, I’ll just play this little game that this feeling as started
It shouldn’t be hard, and through this game I’m not going to let down my guard

I’ll be ready for those little signs that will alert me to bail when it seems you aren’t gonna stay on a steady flow
I’ll admit I love you…

Wait! Is that what it is? Is it you?
Is this new part of my life causing me to feel the way I do?

Look at me, standing here trying to be bad while my face is full of glow
The real deal is that I love you, so Now I Know!




07/16/99 – Kru-Shal

No comments:

Post a Comment