The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My One Desire

I always notice you
You seem to be like a lingering thought
I love to know that I’ll see you again
You should know by now that you have my heart

I write, I sing and I dance
These are all precious things to me
You always fit into place like a hand in glove
I can’t believe that I have you, some times I can’t figure this fantasy

Your touch, your look, the smell that you give as your body meshes with the heat
Your eyes, your nose, your hands and your small and pudgy feet

I dream of you, I see you as I stare off into space
I hear your voice and no matter where I go I envision your face

I can’t get enough of you, I want more even after our souls have touched
This is like a drug, I never thought I’d love someone so much

You’re my day, my night, you set my heart on fire
You’re my dream, my reality, My One Desire

08/10/99 Kru-Shal

No comments:

Post a Comment