The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

One Woman Per Household

Who pays the bills?
Who cleans the rooms?
Who was the one to take you off of your training wheels?
Who was the one that got you through school with a push of a broom?

Now you’re older, smelling the scents of life
Boys are now men in your eyes
To you, it’s take it now, no need to think twice

Yet you still lay your head on my bed
Eat the food that I cook
You are still a little girl, no matter how mature you think you look

You have the nerve to argue, like you’re say means a thang
I pay the bills, the house is mine, I hold the rights to sing the song that’s sang

You say that I crowd you, pretty soon you’ll be gone
Then get your stuff together and leave if you think you’re so grown!



Kru-Shal/9/12/98

No comments:

Post a Comment