The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bitter Taste

Look at us, a happy and stable couple
Look at you, always there for me helping me when in trouble
Promises were made plans were in motion
When pain ailed me, you had the magic potion

I would tell all my friends on the way you make me feel
Every song that described you only increased your sex appeal

Caramel kisses would soothe my mind
Sweet taffy hugs would make my heart shine
Gum drop beads of sweat would fall from your body when we made love
I guess I had a sweet tooth from the descriptions above

Little did I know I wasn’t the only one that loved you from head to toe!

I would hear whispers in the phone when I entered the room
Found little love letters under the bed when I fondled the floor with the broom
Never spoke a word always put trust in front of doubt
Now it seems that I’ve come to a conclusion that we can’t work out

I use to love the caramel kisses, sweet taffy hugs, and gum drop sweats, now it seems that a bitter taste is all I get!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment