The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Head Mother

Before everyone I stand. No longer a boy, but a man
I speak of a woman, a woman we all know
Someone blessed with wisdom from head to toe
Every time I would see her, she’d read me like a book
But hearing her firm Motherly voice would be all it took

Though some may say she never showed it, she loved us all
She expressed her feelings to everyone, expression either big or small
She’s gone now, such a sad, sad day
She hasn’t left us totally, though it seems that way

I know her wish would be for all us to get closer
As any Mother would want their family to do
I find it a shame that it took her passing for it barely to come true

So won’t you all stand and hold hands, say that you love one another
So this would be a dream come true for our,

“Head Mother”


RIP Rubena Williams Gordon Kerse
kru-shal/1999

No comments:

Post a Comment