The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Reflections

As the years go on and on, I think of the past

I have been told that the past should remain in the past to allow room for the future





Years of love and years of pain
At times these reflections leave me standing in the pouring rain
Happiness and sadness cloud my mind, all at once, not one at a time
My strength seems obsolete, no matter what I do I loose the feeling in my feet
I don’t want to know the future I fear it may destroy my perception of life
I don’t want to know the future sometimes it’s best to be left in the dark than to be guided into light

That was then, this is now
I’ve change my way of thinking and don’t know how
You thought that was the present, Oh no that couldn’t be
What you read were merely reflections I hold deep inside of me




kru-shal/04/12/99

No comments:

Post a Comment