The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Angel

Always smiling, laughing, feeling free
It was you who brought out the best in me
When times were hard, you were harder
When fools got smart, you’d get smarter
My self-esteem was very low, but you made it high
When I felt the need to shed a tear, you’d give me reasons
not to cry

My strength has increased
My tension has released
If you could only see me now
Oh GOD! How you would be so proud
It’s been a year, since the day you left
Since that day, I’ve fend for myself
I wish I were there to say good-bye, but I was too late
I wanna ask why? But the subject is not for debate

Though you are not physically here with me, we are far apart,
but you know that I will always hold you close to my heart


Kru-Shal/1998

No comments:

Post a Comment