The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Crying Dream

This morning I awoke
Drenched down in sweat
So stunned I thought I would choke
It was this dream, this reoccurring dream I couldn’t get

In the dream you are in the arms of another
But yet you lay beside me all wrapped in cover
Are you true to me? Is there deception in your heart?
Was it a lie when you said we would never be apart?

I know not to accuse, but yet feel concern
Would you lie to me?
Is there a past I have yet to learn?

Is it worry I feel?
Is it just plain jealousy?
Is it that I have a right to think this as you come in late, then lie next to me?

You wear a face of guilt, lying there so snuggled in your quilt
I am not thinking silly thoughts, even though that’s how it may seem
I am only reacting to my CRYING DREAM!


Kru-Shal/1998

No comments:

Post a Comment