The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Where Are You Now

This morning I awoke, you weren’t lying next to me
I got up feeling so lonely and miserable
I wanted to cry, but didn’t really know why

Went to the restroom to get myself together for the beginning of
the day
I remember when you use to wake up feeling the same way
Dragging your feet, rubbing your head
I never could quite understand thoughs grouchy undertones you
said

Now I’m getting dressed, but not sure of what to wear
I’m staring at shoes, every single pair
When you were here, you’d have everything laid out
You’d fix me my breakfast, then kiss me on your way out

It’s been 6 weeks, 4 days, 5 hours, and 15 minutes since we departed
Even tough it was my decision, I still feel broken hearted
I’m managing on my own and don’t even know how
But every night I cry and wonder, “WHERE ARE YOU NOW?!”


Kru-Shal/4/20/98

No comments:

Post a Comment