The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Taking A Step

I’ve been avoiding this for far too long
Always thinking that my hope for acceptance would be too strong
Now I realize that to be happy, to be excepted, to become one, to
actually be respected, I have to accept myself, and not to worry
about anyone else

Since I’ve come to that realization, there’s less and less frustration
You can’t feel stress or pressure when it comes to being who you
are
Don’t be afraid to put them in their place if they go too far
Some are just ignorant, not sure of what they speak
Some are threatened by life that makes their own lifestyle weak

No one can hurt me, I can only hurt myself
Should I just focus on my life, forget everyone else

No! Be there for those who need you
Ask GOD to bless those who deceive you
Whenever there’s trouble, you’ll know whose friendship is true
When the true colors have shown, it’s best you do what you need
to do

Don’t tit for tat, we’ll have none of that
Only fight strong with positive and strong potential facts
In the end, goodness will prevail, and all of that unnecessary s***
can go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Kru-Shal/4/20/98

No comments:

Post a Comment