The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mate Of Soul

Hey cutie, where have you been all my life?
I just met you and already things seem to be all right
You bring out the best in me, things that I’ve buried so deep
If you aren’t the one for me in the long run, I’ll hold your
memory to keep

Don’t be afraid of me saying how I feel
I’m just a deep feeling person who likes to keep it real
You have things about you that make me check myself
Before you came along, there was no one else

My days of loneliness, depression and frustration
So quick to accept outings with fools, with no hesitation
The way we met still trips me out
Me looking at your number with that large cloud of doubt

When I heard your voice it blew me away
What if you reject me? Would I take that as a small price to pay?

But we met and everything was so nice
So glad that I swallowed my pride and took my own advice

So let me just end this by saying, “You bring out the happiness in me,
I honestly loose control.”

YES!!! I’m positive that it is all because of you, my MATE OF SOUL!


kru-shal/07/06/99

No comments:

Post a Comment