The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Reality

?
Is it good to live by dreams and dreams alone
Is it possible that someone could lie to you and love
you the same time and not be wrong

The many thoughts of unsureness that cloud your mind time
after time, should they be ignored
Is it possible that you can spend a lifetime with someone, and
always feel bored

When you cry over a loved one, do you cry because it’s over, or do you
cry for relief


!
All I know is that pain is pain, life is life, sometimes it can be cool, some-
times it can be trife

All those questions and no answers are like a body without a soul
Or a life with no control

All I ask is that when asking these insane questions over and over to me,
does it ever cross your mind that I actually live in, “Reality!”


Kru-Shal/4/20/98

No comments:

Post a Comment