The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Mistake

My words have hurt you
I’m sorry that they weren’t what you wanted to hear
Maybe this is over for us
Maybe that’s exactly what you feared

I can’t take back what was said
For these were feelings that lingered deep inside of my head
Now that they have all poured out
We are left in a state of doubt

Where do we go from here?
Are you willing to talk it through?
Has this really changed our atmosphere?
Just let me know what you wanna do

In a relationship I thought that being open and honest was the best way
Now it seems that I’ve hurt your heart with the words I had to say

You’re treating me harsh and that’s a little more than I can take
Here I thought you wanted someone real, I guess that was My Mistake!



kru-shal/1998

No comments:

Post a Comment