The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Friend

A friend is someone you can talk to
A friend is someone who will always be there
A friend is someone loyal and true
A friend is someone who will love you and care

You are my friend and there’s no doubt
You were my friend from the start
You are a friend I couldn’t live without
You are a friend in which no one could break us apart

A constant thought of me leaving my friends behind
A constant thought that I need to stay
A constant thought that friends like you are hard to find
A constant thought that we’ll be friends no matter if we’re here or away

A friend is a friend though our time has ended before our relationship even really began
A friend is a friend, that may be true, but no friend could love me the way you do


Kru-Shal/1998

No comments:

Post a Comment