The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Prayer

What is my purpose?
Oh Lord! Where does my destiny lie?
In the era of progression, I stand tall
In the time to leave it in your hands, I allow the fall
Though I never give up
I guess you can say it’s in me to be strong

The road ahead will be defeated no matter how short or long
Though the vibes around me, feed off of my sanity
They never show face, they just hold on to me
Where I am weak, thou art strong
Though I shall not show weakness until the tides are gone
I shall not lie to you, for you are the beholder
What paths will I take as I grow older?

I know you never give us more than we can bare
The amount you give us, we are inclined to share
I love, praise and respect you now as I did then
This prayer is for you my dear Lord

-Amen-



Kru-Shal/9/12/98

No comments:

Post a Comment