The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Good Times

DAMN!!!
Where was I last night?
You know I can’t even remember!
Whose body was I caressing?
Skin so smooth and tender!
How did I get home, was I behind the wheel?
What in the hell was I drinking that makes me feel the way that I feel?

“That’s it!” I’m not going to a party anymore!
Why do I go anyway, what could I possibly be looking for?
I always end up hung over, drunk, and broke.
I vomit, clean myself and laugh it off like it’s a joke.

I gotta slow down, get myself together
I can’t keep up this life style forever.
Hold up! I’ve got to answer the phone.
It’s my homie, checking to see if I’m home.

It’s a party and he wants to know if I wanna go.
Hell Yeah! I know I said that I was gonna change but that can wait till tomorrow



Kru-Shal/9/12/98

No comments:

Post a Comment