The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What He Wouldn't Do For Me

I sit back in total amazement at the path we've created together
I see the many wonderful things he does for me
How he makes sure I'm happy all day long
How he manifests such strength in moments when I'm not strong
He risked his personal life to add his future to mine
Through the obstacles we've faced our love has bonded us for all time
The road before was bumpy and unsure
Yet even when he makes mistakes he proves that his heart is pure
When I am feeling low he raises my spirits with a gentle touch
Though he spoils me every way possible I never ask him for much
He reads my heart through what he sees in my face
No matter where we lay our heads we make it our personal space
My heart is his and my soul as well
The more we live we love as our spirits gel
He is truly my protector my king my joy
He has the strength of a man yet the face of a boy
He loves me true and without doubt at all
He knows that together we stand and together we fall
I could never have asked GOD for a better person to share my life
In another world I wouldn't be his husband I would be his wife
The question isn't what would he do to make me happy
The statement that I use is always what he wouldn't do for me

No comments:

Post a Comment