The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Beginning Of The End

I sit at my desk today just wondering about life in general
Here I am taking phone calls from different walks of life and how amazing it is that no matter who I speak to I get that vibe of understanding and fellowship
I have strangers telling me how pleasant I am to talk to yet they've only spoken to me briefly but there is this unforseen energy that connects us
We make remarks on people within seconds of meeting them based on a vibe we may have felt or certain words that person has spoken
Then ending result is either you are right about them or you are wrong
When I meet people I instantly feel a burst of energy
Some times that energy feels negative and I instantly respond to it
Some times it's a warm and sensational feeling and I feel pulled into their space and it feels right so I figure them to be good people
The worse thing we can do is take in other people telling us about people we don't know
I see it so often that someone isn't liked because a person has told someone about them and that person takes their word and treats them awful without truly knowing if what has been said is true or false
We as a people tend to follow the flock and at times the flock leader
We forget that we have minds of our own and that when we practice our own sense of thought we find that we are different in many ways from those that we have befriended
The need to be liked and the need to be a part of a clique can have it's painful set backs because when we are adults we find that we have less and less power over our own lives
It the following isn't stopped at an early age we carry it into our adult life and even pass it on to our children
That my friends is the beginning of the end
When we lose our voices we lose our need for independence and originality
Don't be a follower, be a leader and shine as bright as your light will allow

No comments:

Post a Comment