The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Deep Rooted Hatred

Not calling during the holidays
Always complaining of someone hurting your feelings
You never take the responsibility for your actions yet you want to wear the Mother hat at the moments where it pleases you
It must be something about being the center of attention
I guess that means the rest of your life isn't that happy or fulfilling
You need more love than you are able to offer
You like to see division in a family that you claim you are working so hard to keep together
You go to mediums and fortune tellers informing you that you are the family's savior yet you are one of the main causes of the family separating
After so many years on earth you have no wisdom to share, no words of guidance to give
When you are confronted with your actions you run to the bible
It amazes me how people can always try to find a passage in the bible to excuse the hell that they place on the lives of others
Unhappiness is one of the main reasons I feel you are the way you are
Though I love you through it I now know that it is best for me to keep away from you
There isn't any real love in your heart
You turn on your own child and your grandchildren
So why would I think that I'm any better
Why would I think that I'm that special
I've tried for several years to break away that wall you build, to no success, the wall gets bigger and bigger
You live in total denial and you have such a keen eye on the faults of others
What a shame that you would be considered the matriarch of the family after the loss of our Mother
The truth is you couldn't wear her shoes if she came back to earth and handed them to you
She was raised to be strong, she was the heart of the family, the wife that kept her marriage together even when everyone thought she should have walked away
She showed love to all of her children even though the death of her first daughter stayed with her
She was able to manage through, though hard and at times very difficult
Through her guidance we all learned so much about ourselves
When around you I don't feel that motherly love, I don't feel that support
All I feel is pity that as old as you are you still remain childish, immature, and so full of jealousy and hate for your own family
I pity you, but I know that is a waste of an emotion
So I'll just say bless you because only GOD can help you
We as mere humans cannot supply you with the strength needed to get out of your own way
I still love you but I feel so sorry for you
Though we are born from the same blood line I still feel that there is this deep rooted hatred for your own kin and to me that's a sin, but you should already know that since you consider yourself a christian

1 comment:

  1. WE ARE A FAMILY 1ST, AND ALWAYS WILL BE. IN SUCH LARGE FAMILIES THERE ARE GONNA BE TIMES WHEN WE HAVE HEAD BUMPING, CUTE THROAT CUSSIN ,DAMN NEAR ABOUT TO KICKASS AND ALL OF THE ABOVE ,BUT OURS IS SOME WAY ABOVE STUFF THAT KNOW ONE COULD HARDLY IMAGINE!!!! I'M TALKING SOME STEVEN SPEILBERG SHIAT!!! BUT THEN THERE TIMES WHEN WE CAN'T DO WITHOUT EACH OTHER, YA KNOW. BUT THERE COMES A TIME WHEN YOU ARE SO MUCH SO MUCH OVER THE BS. I'M ALWAYS THERE WHEN SHE NEEDS ME AND WILL NEVER TURN MY BACK ON HER....BUT THIS HAVE TO END SOMEWHERE. AND LIL BRO YOU COULD'NT HAVE WORDED THAT ANY BETTER, YA KNOW I HAD TO ADD A COMMENT TO THE WORDS HONEY , BUT ONLY IF SHE KNEW HOW TO GET TO SITE. HELLO!! SMOOCHES

    ReplyDelete