The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Closer To You

As I sit here watching you move, the way your legs move, the way your hands are gestured, the way your toes spread with each step, oh so amazing to watch
The smell that is left in the room when your leave is like an unformed figure standing there taking your place awaiting your return
When you smile how your smile brightens up the room, no matter if it's dark or sunny outside, there is an illumination that only generates from you
The heat that bounces off of your body as it rubs against mine
That scent of your natural musk that taunts my senses
The way your hand glides around my lips, my face, around the curves of my body
So gentle, so sensual, so full of pleasure
My entire body calls out to you for more attention and you do not fail
My mind races with antiscipation of what you'll do next
Your warm breath in my ear
My heart races with every word
These are just a few things that come to mind when I think of you
When I imagine what you are doing when we aren't together
It seems that I have anger towards everything in existence when I want to be closer to you

No comments:

Post a Comment