The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Thursday, October 9, 2014

What I love about a man...

What I love about a man…
I love his confidence, the way he can walk with his head high and be unmoved by what people may or may not say about him
I love his determination, the way he never gives up even though the obstacles are plentiful
I love his smile, how it calms my heart and makes me forget my troubles
I love his scent, so natural, so him…a fragrance that turns me on instantly
I love his laugh, the way he can find what’s funny and how contagious it becomes, so much that I cannot help but laugh right along with him
I love his touch; it makes me feel as though my body is under his control
I love his manhood, the shape, the length, the throb, and how it slides ever so gently inside
I love his moan, the passion, the ecstasy, the intensity; it moistens and weakens my walls
I love his thrust, how controlled he is, how he’s concerned with my comfort, how he ensures that I am pleased completely
I love his kiss, with every stroke his beautiful and soft lips reach mine, how it increases the sensation
I love his climax, how his body tenses up, the tighter he grips me with his strong hands
I love his arms, as he holds me, kisses me, and cuddles with me after we’ve reached our happy ending
That and so much more I love…

No comments:

Post a Comment