The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Monday, October 20, 2014

Forgiveness...

It was deep, it was dark, it placed a hole in my heart
Yet my heart still beats strongly
I was mad, I was sad, you told the truth and I was glad
But nevertheless it still hurts me
I see you there, sometimes I hate you then I care
Such a crazy thing these feelings
You want it to work, yet your actions made you a jerk
So I quietly sit and observe your actions
It’s still new, it’s still you, you’re sorry and it’s true
So forgiveness is on the rise
One day I will forgive, in peace we will live
But know this won’t happen again
If it does you know the deal, not joking I’m for real
I’ll walk away for our sake, but please make no mistake
Karma is truth and acts on swing wings
If you hurt someone it comes back to you and it stings


No comments:

Post a Comment