The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Just Me...Simply

I am not perfect
I do not have all the answers
I cannot predict the future
I don’t know the best way to fix every situation
I don’t always have the best advice
I can’t explain why you are feeling the way you are feeling because I am not you
I can’t repair your life because it’s yours and not mine
I cannot fix your relationship because it’s yours and not mine
I can listen to your problems but I may not know what to say after you’re done
It feels so good to be able to admit these things and not feel like I’ve failed in some way
Trying to be everything for everyone else is a job that no one should take on
Just being who you are, flaws and all, is the best feeling in the world
I am moody
I am sarcastic
I am lazy
I get bored easily
I do have amazing qualities but to know me means to know that there are other parts of me
To love me is to accept those qualities
Be you…the real you, and those that stay around are the ones that truly love you

No comments:

Post a Comment